- This event has passed.
Oceanside’s Earth Festival
April 4 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFREE
EARTH FESTIVAL 2017
Come celebrate at North County’s largest Earth Day Festival in Downtown Oceanside on Saturday, April 22, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm in Downtown Oceanside, on the Corner of Pier View Way & Tremont Street. Some highlights for Earth Festival 2017 include:
- EXPLORE our Vintage Market and connect with local businesses that showcase unique upcycled and repurposed gifts, home decor and clothing that set you apart from the ordinary.
- Local bands featured on our 101 KGB Stage, sponsored by the Rincon Band of Luiseno Indians, will help you GROOVE your way to Earth Day.
- LEARN how to live a greener more sustainable lifestyle from expert vendors with products and information about protecting our environment, alternative energy, water-wise landscaping, health and wellness, and much more.
- Have FUN in the imaginative Eco-Kids Zone where kids of all ages learn and become inspired to protect our environment through engaging hands on activities!
- RIDE your bike to Earth Festival and rest easy with free bike valet parking with Bike/Walk Oceanside.
So grab your family, friends and even your pooch and come celebrate Earth Day… North County Style!